Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to head over to the other blogs to see some more lovely features!
Don’t miss a party, subscribe to my email list!
This week at Carrie This Home
I hate writing thank you notes. There. I said it.
As a parent, I want my kids to learn thankfulness so this week I shared some tips on how to make it easy and fun to write thank you notes with kids.
Awesome Features From Last Week’s Party:
The Vintage Sheet had me cracking up with her tutorial on How To Take A Totally Awesome Family Photo. I really want to do this with my family!
Natural Chow shared her Easy Coconut Oil Kettle Corn recipe and I.CAN’T.WAIT to try it out!
Well Groomed Home shared her tutorial on Recovering a Glider Chair. I have one of these in my office and now I’m dying to recover it!
Now it’s your turn!
Now it’s your turn! Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on several blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.