After a very long week I’m excited to announce that my family is officially on summer break!
What did that long week teach me? Single mothers are rock stars.
My hubby was out of town with his track and field athletes this week. That meant I experienced the life of a single mom for a majority of the week. Single mothers have the HARDEST job on the planet. Hands down. If you are a single mom you’ve got a lot of respect from me!
Now for the party!
I’ve been so happy to see many new people here lately at the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Weather this is your first time linking up or you’re a returning loyal linker, I’m so glad to have you here!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to check out the other lovely features!
This party starts each Sunday at 8PM Central time You can subscribe to my email list to ensure you won’t miss a thing!
This week at Carrie This Home
I shared a really frugal and low calorie recipe for Chocolate Covered Strawberry Pudding. I am a woman that LOVES chocolate so any way I can get chocolate without sacrificing my diet is good news for me!
Features from last week’s party:
I loved this Master Bathroom Phase 2 post from House Of Gold. She did this phase of the bathroom makeover for less than $60!
DIY Nautical Wall Art from A Prudent Life
Desinger Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body shared an excellent tutorial on how to paint an outdated backsplash
Now it’s your turn!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button! Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.