I hope you all remembered to change your clocks last night!
I went ahead and changed some of them & not thinking too clearly I moved the clocks one hour ahead.
Oops. Good thing the hubby pointed out my error or else we would have totally missed church this morning!
I’m blaming it on mommy brain!
Do any of you mommas out there feel like your loosing your mind? If so we should get together because that stuff happens to me all.the.time.
There are five hosts to this party–which means more exposure for your posts! Your posts will show up on my blog as well as Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete.
Here are my featured posts from last week:
A Sweet Fragrance linked up this super sweet Go On A Safari At Home post. I love finding ideas of activities to do with the kids!
I loved this Laundry Room Reveal from Our Cone Zone. This is such a cheery place to do laundry, don-cha think?
If you were featured, celebrate and grab this button!
Now It’s Your Turn To Link up!
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.