Hi Friends! I hope you all are doing well. I cannot believe it’s August already! This is going to be a big month for my family as we watch our firstborn go to Kindergarten. I’m so excited for my little girl but sad to see that she will be gone most of the day.
Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! This party starts each Sunday at 8PM Central time You can subscribe to my email list to ensure you won’t miss a thing!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to head over to the other blogs to see some more lovely features!
Here’s what I’ve been up to:
We just finished our Car Bed Makeover for our son. I can’t tell you how exciting it was to see this all finished in my son’s room! The hubby and I did this with spray paint all for under $60!
Lovely Feature Posts From Last Week’s Party
With my daughter starting Kindergarten in less than two weeks, I really have to kick myself into gear. I was really happy to see this from 5 Powerful Tools to Help Organize Your Kids’ Back To School Routine.
Isn’t this Two-Tone Picture Frame from Hawthorne and Main so cute?
I could really go for one of these Passion Tea Lemonades from Joy In Our Home. This looks seriously refreshing!
Now time for the par-tay!
Now it’s your turn! Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
P.S. - If you're a blogger, you HAVE to check out this course! I took it myself and highly recommend it.