*This post contains affiliate links and referral links. If you decide to make a purchase, you’ll be supporting Carrie This Home at no cost to you! All opinions in this review are my own.
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to check out the other lovely features!
This party starts each Sunday at 8PM Central time You can subscribe to my email list to ensure you won’t miss a thing!
This week at Carrie This Home
I shared one of the best time saving secrets for bloggers. It’s called *CoSchedule. Imagine this: as you’re writing a blog post, you can schedule unlimited pins for Pinterest, Facebook status updates, Google+ updates, Tweets on Twitter, and more all from your WordPress dashboard! CoSchedule puts my social media outlets all in one screen saving me tons of time and keeping things organized. If this sounds good–see my full review of CoSchedule here.
Features from last week’s party:
Budget Kitchen Makeover With Sparkle from Old Things New.
Cappuccino Meringue Cookies from Confectionalism
DIY Vintage Monogram Letters from Making It In the Mountains
Now it’s your turn!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button! Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
P.S. - If you're a blogger, you HAVE to check out this course! I took it myself and highly recommend it.