Welcome to the 68th Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Before we started with the party, here’s what I’ve been up to this week:
One song that has helped me through a lot of struggles this year is Whom Shall I Fear (God of Angel Armies) by Chris Tomlin. Keeping those lyrics in my head really helps me remember that trust God no matter what is going on. I love that song so much I made a printable that I’m sharing with all of you. Click on the link below to see the post and download the printable.
Now…on to the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to check out the other lovely features!
Here’s my fabulous features from last week:
How To Pick the Perfect Shade of Greige. A seriously brilliant post by Tiny Sidekick!
Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches from Diary of a Real Housewife. I appreciate this since the track season has officially started. My hubby is an assistant track coach which means a lot of nights he’s away at meets. Those nights I love to make easy crock pot meals and this one certainly fits the bill!
How to Make Over A Room With An Accent Wall by DIY Homegirl
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
P.S. - If you're a blogger, you HAVE to check out this course! I took it myself and highly recommend it.