Before we get to the party I wanted to share my project of the week! I had so much fun doing a quick little makeover on some Goodwill frames. I shared How To Spot A Good Used Frame so that you can do a similar project at home!
Here are my features from last week’s party!
A Box Filled With Words of Affirmation from An Extraordinary Day.
Morganize With Me had some great fashion tips on wearing tank tops.
Master Closet Makeover from My Love 2 Create
Melissa from A Prudent Life linked up this DIY Wall Art that she made for free! Free projects are something we really appreciate here at FCHBH!
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is Open!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.