On Thursday we got hit with Snowpacolypse 2013 and ended up with a thin sheet of ice with about 10 inches of snow on top. Schools and business were shut down so we got to have some down time together as a family.
Not too bad, right?
Then on Friday my son turned two. My baby isn’t a baby anymore. I think I might cry now!
All the events this week are really making me hope for a slower week this time around.
We’ll see if that happens!
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop
We have five lovely hosts at this party which means more exposure for you! Your posts will show up on my blog as well as Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete.
Features From Last Week:
Five Heart Home linked up this super cute Christmas Printable.
Skinny Cookie Dough Dip? Yes please! So glad Lauree’s Crafty Creations linked this up!
I thought this linkup was hilarious. Do you have people on your list that are hard to shop for? Excuse Our Mess had a GREAT idea. Give those difficult people money soap. The present is “wrapped” in soap making them work a little for being difficult.
If you were featured, do a little happy dance & feel free to proudly display my button on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn To Link up!
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week! All featured posts will be pinned to my Features board on Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links in addition to any other links that you’re excited about.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.