Let me introduce you to your next favorite summer side item: 4 Ingredient Quinoa Salad. It has a sweet and tangy flavor that’s so good you’ll forget how healthy it is. It’s also really easy to make and pleases a crowd which made it my summertime go-to side item.
This salad doesn’t last long in my house. My hubby an I usually finish it within 24 hours! We have good reasons for that:
- The tangy and sweet taste combination is worth drooling over
- Fresh peppers add the perfect amount of crunch
- It’s crazy healthy
4 Ingredient Quinoa Salad
It’s healthy, delicious, inexpensive and easy to make. Have I convinced you yet? Good! Let’s get to the recipe!
- 3 cups cooked quinoa (white or red)
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing of your choice
- 2 TBSP sugar
- 2 cups of fresh peppers, any color, sliced into small chunks
- In a large bowl, stir together quinoa, Italian dressing and sugar.
- Next, carefully add the peppers and stir together until combined.
- Take a taste test to make sure it has your desired amount of flavor. If you like a tangier flavor, add in a little more Italian dressing.
- Leftovers should be refrigerated. I suggest adding in a dash of dressing to leftovers to give it new life.