Hello lovely friends! It’s time for our fun blog hop again! If you’re not a blogger, you are welcome grab a cup of coffee and hop around all the great ideas, recipes and DIY projects my blog friends have shared.
Helpful Course for Bloggers
Before we move on to the party, I have some special news for my blog friends. My favorite blog course, Elite Blog Academy is going on a flash sale on September 17th and 18th. The best part is you’ll save $100 off the course price! If you’d like more information you can read my Elite Blog Academy Review here.
Now Time For The Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete, Kristi from Making It In The Mountains and I are all excited to see your latest DIY projects, recipes and crafts!
Featured Posts From Last Week:
DIY Triptych Frame from My Love 2 Create
Cold Brew Coffee Popsicles from Chemisty Cachet
10 Verses On How God Provides by Eloriah
Party Information and Rules:
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.