Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete and Kristi from Making It In The Mountains and I are all excited to see your latest DIY projects, recipes and crafts!
This Week At Carrie This Home:
The hubby and I did a Quick and Easy Play House Makeover and boy did it make a HUGE difference!
Do your kids have a gazillion stuffed animals? If so, you’ve got to see this 10 Minute DIY Stuffed Animal Holder! It’s easy to make and doesn’t cost much!
Lovely Features From Last Week:
Herringbone Antique Cabinet from Refresh Living
Amazing Healthy Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies from To Simply Inspire
I’m drooling over this Cheddar Bacon Ranch Potato Salad from This Silly Girl’s Life!
Party Information and Rules:
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.