Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete and Kristi from Making It In The Mountains and I are all excited to see your latest DIY projects, recipes and crafts!
In case you missed it:
I shared some great ideas for Easy DIY Gift Ideas for Mom and some Free Printable Coupons for Mother’s Day. Put those two together, and you’ll have everything you need to make this Mother’s Day awesome!
Lovely features from last week:
Spring Printable from Busy Being Jennifer
7 Bible Verses That Bless Bloggers from Tabler Party of Two
Strawberry Poke Cake from the Lou Lou Girls
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest.
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
One more thing…tomorrow I have a BIG surprise for you! It has to do with two super awesome things:
That’s all I can say for now….but if you want to be the first to find out what this is all about, subscribe to my email list and you’ll be the first to know!