Happy Easter and welcome to the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! I’m spending time with my family celebrating what this wonderful day means.
When I gave my life to Jesus and let him be in charge of my life, I felt an enormous weight lifted off my shoulders. Jesus captured my heart and trust.
I felt free.
Because He died for my sins, defeated death, and rose again, I can completely trust Him. No matter what I face in this life, he has already faced the challenge for me.
You can read more in my Because He Lives free printable post from last week.
Features from last week’s link ups:
I loved this retro nursery from Bombshell Bling. She showed us how to make the most of a small space. Isn’t this nursery adroable?
Who’s up for a Mini Tiramisu? This recipe from This Silly Girl’s Life is calling my name…
Now that the weather is getting warmer, I’m getting really excited about having some playdates! Logan Can rounded up some great playdate ideas for toddlers you’ll have to check out!
Now For This Week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
Thanks for joining us! I’ve teamed up with Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftleteand Kristi from Making It In The Mountains to give you a collection of the best DIY projects, recipes and crafts out there in blogland!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest.
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.