Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Don’t forget to enter our $100 giveaway! We’ll announce a winner on Tuesday the 31st and hopefully it will be YOU!
This Week At Carrie This Home:
Just because you have a small work space doesn’t mean it has to feel that way. Earlier this week I shared some easy tips that will help you make the most of your work space.
Features from last week’s link ups:
Diane at An Extraordinary Day shared a great story of Making Time For A Good Friend. We all have busy lives but taking the time invest in relationships is so important and I love that Diane shared her story with us.
I LOVED this No Sew State Applique Tutorial from Her Organized Chaos. This would make such a cute & meaningful way to decorate your home! Plus it’s a no sew project–which really appeals to my lazy side!
I used to work at an Olive Garden back in my college days. When I saw this Easy Shrimp Alfredo recipe from Penney Lane, I knew I had to check it out. Looks so lovely and creamy!
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop
Thanks for joining us! I’ve teamed up with Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftleteand Kristi from Making It In The Mountains to give you a collection of the best DIY projects, recipes and crafts out there in blogland!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest.
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.