Happy weekend friends! I hope you all aren’t freezing through this polar vortex like I am! I’ve been pretty jealous of my friends that live in warmer climates!
Don’t miss a party, subscribe to my email list!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to head over to the other blogs to see some more lovely features!
What’s popular this week at Carrie This Home
If you’re planning on making Thanksgiving dinner, you don’t want to miss this. Let me introduce you to the easiest way to cook a turkey. Ever. This method takes just a few steps but the delicious moist turkey will fool your guests into thinking you slaved over it!
Awesome Features From Last Week:
Belle of the Kitchen shared these Candy Corn Dipped Oreo Cookie Balls. They’re so pretty but they would not last long in my house!
Sometimes showing what not to do in a project is just as important as showing what you should do. That’s why I loved this DIY No Sew Pillows tutorial from My Own Home Blog.
A Life In Balance shared a very easy Chalkboard Plate project. Now I have to head out to Goodwill to get a plate so I can have one at my home!
Now it’s your turn!
Now it’s your turn! Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on several blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.