We just got back from our big family vacation to Branson, Missouri. It was a lot of fun but I am so thankful to be sleeping in my own bed tonight!
Now for the party!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to check out the other lovely features!
This party starts each Sunday at 8PM Central time You can subscribe to my email list to ensure you won’t miss a thing!
This week at Carrie This Home
This summer I can’t wait to spend more time with my little ones. I shared a simple Summer Snack Idea to help keep you out of the kitchen and spending more time with the people that matter the most.
Features from last week’s party:
I loved this Victorian Home Tour from Penny’s Vintage Home. Isn’t this house gorgeous?
My daughter LOVES Frozen so I was super excited to see this Frozen Inspired Anna Dress Up Apron from Ruffles and Rain Boots!
Need a gift idea for Father’s Day? Try this Father’s Day Mustache Mug from Sew Sweet Vintage!
Now it’s your turn!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button! Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.