Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete and Kristi from Making It In The Mountains and I are all excited to see your latest DIY projects, recipes and crafts!
This Week At Carrie This Home:
Potty training is not easy. If I can be totally honest with you, some of my ugliest moments as a mother have come out of potty training struggles.
After potty training both of my kids (one boy and one girl) I’ve developed a list of tips and must haves for potty training that have literally saved my sanity. These tips and key items will help make potty training easier, no matter what potty training method you use.
Attention Blog Friends:
Have you heard all the buzz about the Elite Blog Academy? It was the best money I’ve ever spent on my blog so I want to make sure all my blog friends know about it!
I love the Elite Blog Academy because it really works and was totally worth the money I spent on it and more. In fact, the money I spent on the course I earned back using the new things I learned. So if you’re on the fence about it I encourage you to check it out!
The latest Elite Blog Academy course will be available for purchase only until Tuesday April 21st! You can enroll for $399 and start the course right away. Otherwise you will have to wait until 2016! Do you really want to wait that long to bring your blog to the next level?
You can see my honest review of the EBA course here. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com and I’d love to help!
Lovely Features From Last Week:
I really want to make one of these Makeup Brush Holders for my bathroom. Didn’t Carrie from Curly Crafty Mom do a great job on this?
These Carrot Cake Whoopie Pies from the Gold Lining Girl look simply amazing. They have carrots in them so maybe I can count this as a veggie, right?
As I’m typing this, my son is fighting off taking a nap. These Quiet Hour Educational Busy Boxes from Serendipity and Spice are looking like a brilliant idea!
Now For This Week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest.
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
P.S. - If you're a blogger, you HAVE to check out this course! I took it myself and highly recommend it.