Celebrating Mother’s Day is all about appreciating all the little and big things Mothers have done for us. Sometimes the most meaningful gifts are made with a lot of heart. In that spirit, I’m sharing some of the easiest homemade gift ideas you can do for your Mom!
Easy DIY Gift Ideas For Mom
- Strawberry Infused Sugar Scrub from The Casual Craftlete
- DIY Hydrangea Wreath from To Simply Inspire
- Sugar Body Scrub (with free printable labels) from Carrie This Home
- Kids Artwork Display (that only costs $16 to make!) From One Momma To Another
- Painted Fabric Wrapped Vase from Hello Nature
- Tissue Paper Picture Frame (only costs $1 to make!)
- Mother’s Day Jewelry Dish from Two Keck Girls
- Painted Cut It Out Frames from Albion Gould
- Healthy 4 Ingredient Strawberry Ice Cream from Lamberts Lately
- Antique Textile Spool Jewelry Holder from Sadie Seasongoods
- Dollar Store Apothecary Jar from Joy In Our Home
- Mothers Have Many Names Sign by Muchmore Creative
- Painting With Yarn Activity from The Practical Mom
Pair one of these sweet handmade gifts with my Mother’s Day Coupons and Mom will have a special treat!
Shared at: Motivational Monday, Work It Wednesday, Creative Spark, Think and Make Thursday, Your Turn To Shine, Thrifty Thursday, SITS Girls Craft & Recipe, Family Fun Friday, Serenity Now, Weekend Wind Down, and Link Party Palooza, Project Inspired.
Now time for this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete and Kristi from Making It In The Mountains and I are all excited to see your latest DIY projects, recipes and crafts!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest.
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.