It’s no secret that I heart gallery walls (in fact I have one in my master bedroom and one in my office) Each week at the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop I see some amazing home decor ideas and the gallery wall ideas were really inspiring me! Here’s some great gallery wall ideas, including some free printables to put in your own gallery walls!
Dwelling in Happiness shares some great tips on making your own Simple & Neutral Corner Gallery Wall.
This DIY Copper Frame from Home.Made.Interest would be the perfect gallery wall item for those in the aviation industry.
I’m a little partial to any artwork with bikes. I could easily see this DIY Pottery Barn Inspired Tandem Art Free Printable in my next gallery wall!
If you like a more calm rustic look this Bird-I-Ful New Art from Recreated Designs might be more of your style.
Did you know you can put a gallery wall in a bathroom? Jamie from All That sRocks did and and you can too! I’m pretty tempted to put this cute Kids Bathroom Art printable in my kids bathroom.
I love the beachy feel of this Gallery Wall Makeover from Chocolate and Sunshine.
Now Time For The Party!
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop #116
Thanks for joining us! I’ve teamed up with Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete and Kristi from Making It In The Mountains to give you a collection of the best DIY projects, recipes and crafts out there in blogland!
This Week At Carrie This Home:
Meh. I’ll do it later. That statement, although somewhat harmless, has gotten me into so much trouble. I decide to put off a task until tomorrow. The problem is, once tomorrow comes I have to face that unfinished task again. And sometimes that unfinished task comes with consequences.
Lately I’ve tried something different that works! I’m getting more done and not having to deal with as much regret and worry. To help others, I shared a free printable to inspire you to action. So if you struggle with procrastination like I do, you may want to read How to Combat Procrastination and get your free printable!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.