Some days parenthood is wonderful and memorable. Other days are just gross and messy. My two little ones both battled sickness on and off all week. I’ll spare you the details, but let’s just say I spent a lot of time cleaning up a lot of (ahem) messy stuff.
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is THE place to link up and check out the latest recipes, crafts, DIY projects and more!
This Week At Carrie This Home:
I’ve had something on my to-do list for years that I finally accomplished this week. I created an awesome pack of over 50 free premium printable wall art for my awesome readers! I was so excited about this I squealed. Don’tGo get your free wall art after linking up!
Some Of My Favorite Links From Last Week:
In case you need some super cute Valentines, This Silly Girl’s life has you covered! She shared 10 Free Valentine Printables with all of us!
Oh Mrs. Tucker shared a great recipe for Oven Roasted BBQ Chicken for those times when you just can’t barbecue outside.
Blooming Homestead shared this super cute Mail Organizer Makeover. It’s amazing what a little coat of paint will do!
Time for the party!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.