Happy Sunday friends! Can you believe this is our 100th party? I’m so thankful for all the blog friends I’ve made through this lovely party! Thanks so much for sharing your awesome posts with us!
Don’t miss a party, subscribe to my email list!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to head over to the other blogs to see some more lovely features!
This week at Carrie This Home
I had fun sharing all the secrets behind my 15 Minute Prep Mashed Potatoes. You don’t have to sacrifice time with your family just to have homemade mashed potatoes. You can have both!
The lovely Amy from Delineate Your Dwelling did a killer guest post this week sharing her Embellished Leaf Garland tutorial. You won’t believe how easy this is!
Awesome Features From Last Week:
The Seasoned Homemaker shared this great DIY Ottoman Makeover with step-by-step instructions.
Now that the weather is getting cold, I could really go for some of Atkinson Drive’s California White Chili!
Now it’s time to share what you’ve been up to!
Now it’s your turn! Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on several blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.