Good Evening! I hope the weekend was great for all of you! Welcome to the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop. The party starts each Sunday at 8PM Central time.
If you want to make sure you don’t miss a party, subscribe to my email list & you won’t miss a thing!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to head over to the other blogs to see some more lovely features!
This week at Carrie This Home:
I gave all my readers a little glimpse into my crazy family in my Lip Synch/Life Lately post.
Let’s just say I’m the only normal one in our family of four!
Lovely Feature Posts From Last Week’s Party
Apparently I must be on a furniture makeover kick…
I loved this Pedestal Table Makeover from Pit Stops and Paint. The special touches she added to the band of the table are perfect!
I love the punch of personality this cute white flower accent adds to the Rustic Oak Dresser Makeover from Lost & Found.
Dwell Beautiful shared this cute Clothespin Photo Display Frame with us. I am a huge fan of any project that involves photos!
Now it’s time to share what you’ve been up to!
Now it’s your turn! Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.