I am so thankful for each and every person who links up with us each week. It’s truly inspiring seeing what you all have been up to!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to check out the other lovely features!
This week at Carrie This Home I started a two-part series on Easy Ways to Save Money. If you’re looking for ways to stretch your budget a little further you don’t want to miss this series! You can subscribe to my email list to ensure you won’t miss a thing!
Some of my favorite posts from last week were:
Food for the Soul–Psalm 139:13 from Posed Perfection
Double Chocolate Strawberry Dipped Cupcakes from Titi Crafty
Slanted Wall Built Ins from My Love 2 Create
Now it’s your turn!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.