Welcome to the 74th Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! This is a great place to share your posts and get some awesome inspiration! I’m so thankful for all of you who take the time to visit the party each week!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to check out the other lovely features!
Mother’s Day is coming up really fast so if you need a gift idea look no further! I made it super easy. Check out my post on how to make Sugar Body Scrub. I’ve even included some super cute printable gift labels just for you!
Before we move on to the party, take a look at some of my favorite links from last week:
May Day Baskets from Old Things New
How To Make Your Own Custom Kitchen Rug from The Crafty Blog Stalker.
Tiramisu Poke Cake from Life With The Crust Cut Off
Now it’s your turn!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
P.S. - If you're a blogger, you HAVE to check out this course! I took it myself and highly recommend it.