Remember when I shared a Low Calorie Green Smoothie recipe? I loved it and it seemed like a lot of my readers did too!
Since then I’ve experimented and made some other low calorie green smoothies.
Then it hit me–why not try this with peaches?
The results were awesome. I’m not kidding.
Dare I say I like this one even BETTER than the original?
It tastes like a fresh peach in the middle of summertime. It’s light, refreshing and packed with good-for-you vitamins and minerals.
Your body (and taste buds) will thank you!
Just like my original low calorie green smoothie, this drink will ensure you pack in a lot of veggies with an awesome taste without too many calories.
Here’s the calorie breakdown:
- One cup banana: 105 calories
- One cup peaches: 97 calories
- 1.5 TBSP honey: 90 calories
- Light Greek yogurt: 90 calories
- 2 cups spinach: 14 calories
There are three servings in this smoothie and each serving only has 132 calories!
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 1 ripe banana, cut in several chunks
- 2/3 cup cold water
- 1.5 TBSP honey
- 1 5.3 oz light peach yogurt (Greek yogurt will give a thicker texture)
- 2 cups baby spinach (packed down into measuring cup)
- Put ingredients into blender.
- Blend for about a minute until all ingredients are blended up. I usually have to stop the blender and push the spinach down towards the bottom to get it to mix in. I do this a couple times until the mixture is all blended up.
- Pour into cups and enjoy!
If you like this easy recipe, you’ll love my collection of Easy Cooking recipes!
This post linked to Link’n Blogs,Ladies Only Blog Share, Share Your Creativity, Inspiration Monday, Moonlight and Mason Jars, Serenity Now, Create It Thursday, Eat.Create.Party!, Inspire Me Please, and Thrifty Thursday.
P.S. - If you're a blogger, you HAVE to check out this course! I took it myself and highly recommend it.