Welcome to another Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! I love seeing everyone’s inspiring projects, crafts, and recipes. I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to this week!
There’s nothing like biting into a fresh peach in the middle of summertime, right? Even though the calendar says it’s spring, the weather has not gotten the memo. So to help keep the winter blues away, I shared a recipe for a Low Calorie Peach Green Smoothie. This tastes like summertime and is packed with vitamins and minerals. You’ll love it!
Now it’s time for the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Last week we had TONS of great link ups. Here’s some of my favorites:
I loved this Teacher Appreciation craft from One Krieger Chick. My daughter has some awesome teachers so I’ll have to make them one of these!
Picnic Themed Birthday Party from Stripes and Polka Dots.
Now for this week’s party!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to check out the other lovely features!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.