That’s how my week was.
My daughter fell and cut her chin open that required 7 stitches in her chin.
Nothing like taking a selfie in the Emergency Room, right?
Then the next day my family was involved in a pretty bad car accident. Thankfully all four of us were safe.
Through all the trauma of this week I can wholeheartedly say that God is good and He protected us in so many ways.
Things could have been so much worse.
Some parents take their kids to the hospital for chemo treatments. Or open heart surgery. I took mine for stitches and went home the same day.
Some people don’t survive accidents. All four of us were fine. Bruises and scratches were about the worst thing that we suffered.
So let’s just say I’m hoping this next week is better than last!
On a happier note, did I mention I’m giving away a $150 gift card to Target? This giveaway will run through Tuesday March 18th so make sure you enter!
It’s time for the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
Here’s my fabulous features from last week:
DIY Concrete Fireplace from Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body.
Craft Room/Guest Room Combo from A Prudent Life
Trust in the Lord Printable from Delineate Your Dwelling
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.