Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! I’m so glad you could join us!
This week at Carrie This Home I shared an awesome recipe for Bacon Cheddar Chicken. This looks good, right? You’ll have to trust me–this tastes even better than it looks!
Some of my favorite link ups from last week were:
Greek Yogurt Banana Pancakes from Belle of the Kitchen.
I really liked the Hello Kitty Birthday Party from Simply Suzanne’s At Home. I could see my daughter loving this birthday party!
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this Open Letter to my Toddler from A Sweet Fragrance. I can echo every sentence in this sweet and hilarious letter.
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is Open!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.