I have to admit something that may not be too popular among my blogger friends but I’ll say it anyway.
I’m NOT ready for Christmas yet! There. I said it.
I hate seeing Christmas stuff up before Thanksgiving. Especially in store displays.
Every store in the world seems to have Christmas trees up, Christmas music playing, and jingle bells everywhere. That’s wonderful but what happened to Thanksgiving?
Don’t go on thinking I’m a Scrooge. I LOVE Christmas. I just want to celebrate Thanksgiving first.
Okay. Rant is now over!
Time To Party!
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop has five hosts–which means 5 times the exposure for your posts! Your posts will show up on my blog as well as Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete.
My Favorite Link Ups From Last Week:
I was really impressed with Handmade in The Heartland’s link up. Can you believe these gold dipped wine glasses were done with spray paint?
Like I said before–I’m not quite ready for Christmas yet. Give me one more week and I’ll be in the full Christmas swing. Given that, I was still really excited to see this Nativity Scene from Delineate Your Dwelling. What a sweet way to remember what this season is all about!
If you were featured, do a little happy dance & feel free to proudly display my button on your blog!
Now It’s Your Turn To Link up!
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week! All featured posts will be pinned to my Features board on Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links in addition to any other links that you’re excited about.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
P.S. - If you're a blogger, you HAVE to check out this course! I took it myself and highly recommend it.