There were so many great ideas linked up at Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop last week! I was really encouraged to see so many people participating!
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is hosted by FIVE bloggers–which means more exposure for your posts! Your posts will show up on my blog as well as Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete.
Some of my favorite link ups from last week were:
Titi Crafty linked up this Rice Pudding recipe & I’m hoping to try it for our small group soon! This would be the perfect warm treat to enjoy on a cold fall night!
Just A Little Creativity linked up a great Typography Wall Art For Fall. We love to see inexpensive projects that make a big impact!
Beauty Through Imperfection always has great posts with helpful tips and this one is no exception. 14 Life Hacks For Your Kitchen is full of great time saving ideas for your kitchen–go check it out!
If you were featured, celebrate and grab this button!
Now It’s Your Turn To Link up!
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
P.S. - If you're a blogger, you HAVE to check out this course! I took it myself and highly recommend it.