I hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday evening!
This past week at Carrie This Home I was excited to show you all my new paint color for the Living Room:
…and shared some things God was working on in my heart about spending more time with my kids:
Here’s my featured posts from last week:
Thrifty 31 linked up this fabulous list of 10 Inexpensive Fall Date Nights.
A Cultivated Nest linked up a great post on making a Budget Binder. She included all the information and list of free financial planning pages. I know I need to get my finances in order and this is where I’m going to start.
I also loved this super cute Fall Porch Inspired By The Pumpkin Patch link up from Like A Saturday.
If you were featured, celebrate and grab this button!
Now It’s Your Turn To Link up!
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
Want to see more great posts like this? Click HERE to follow Carrie This Home on Facebook!