Are you ready for fall? I sure am! After a month of crazy hot and humid temperatures, I’m really ready for cooler weather, wearing scarves, and sipping on hot chocolate.
Here’s my featured posts from last week:
We don’t always want to think about scary situations but it’s good to be informed. Mommyhead Adventures shared a really helpful post about What To Do If Your Child Swallows A Magnet. I pray this won’t happen to any of you but if it does read this & you’ll know what to do.
I Want Crazy linked up a great collection of Manly Game Day Recipes. Honestly I could care less about football, but the food is another story…
I love this Calzone recipe from The First Year Blog. It’s super easy and each person can put in their own toppings. Our family LOVES pizza so I’m sure we’ll try this soon.
If you were featured, celebrate and grab this button!
Now It’s Your Turn To Link up!
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
P.S. - If you're a blogger, you HAVE to check out this course! I took it myself and highly recommend it.