Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is a great place to check out every Sunday night to get great ideas for crafts, activities, home projects and ways to save money. You can come just to check out the links at the bottom of the post or you can share some of your own.
- This blog hop opens up every Sunday at 6 PM Central time!
- Your link will appear on all four blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link up directly to the specific post.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about!
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts.
Featured posts from last week:
My featured post from last weeks blog hop is this Fourth of July Recipe Roundup from Danielle at Snippets of Inspiration. These side items all look so good, don’t they? I’m so thankful for Pinterest & all the great recipes I’ve found there. To see my recipe collection, click here.
Now it’s your turn! Remember to link back and visit the two links before yours and spread the love!