Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is a great place to check out every Sunday night to get great ideas for crafts, activities, home projects and ways to save money. You can come just to check out the links at the bottom of the post or you can share some of your own.
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking are welcome to link up.
- Your link will appear on all four blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link up directly to the specific post.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about!
Featured posts from last week:
My first featured post from last weeks blog hop is Jenna at Rain on a Tin Roof’s French Country Dresser Makeover. She has the best DIY projects! She found a beat up dresser off Cragslist and gave it an awesome makeover. Doesn’t this look great?
My next featured post is truly delicious. For Father’s Day I decided to make these Candied Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies from Kat at I Want Crazy.
All I can say is OH MY. They are really good!
Now it’s your turn! Link up and visit the two links before yours to spread the love!