I can’t wait for the weather to cool down so I can enjoy all the the wonderful things of Fall. Changing leaves, crisp air, and everything pumpkin! I’ve got a great collection of fall recipe ideas to get you ready for Fall! All these great recipe ideas were linked up at last week’s party!
Mouthwatering Fall Recipes
Pumpkin Spice Banana Nut Bread from This Silly Girl’s Kitchen
Caramel Apple Muddy Buddies from Life With The Crust Cut Off
Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice from To Simply Inspire
Fluffy Pumpkin Spice Cookies from the Chemistry Cachet
Pumpkin Coffee Cake from Three Kids and a Fish
Baked Oatmeal Pumpkin Bars from Pancake Warriors
Caramel Apple Bread from Home.Made.Interest
Apple Pie Smoothie from Little Miss Dexterous
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl from The Casual Craftlete
Pumpkin Spiced Muffins from Eat, Drink & Save Money
Pumpkin Apple Streusel Muffins from Delightful E Made
Apple Cinnamon Pumpkin Pie Smoothie from Engineer Mommy
Pumpkin Bundt Cake from Julie’s Lifestyle
This Week At Carrie This Home:
Kids end up learning more when they’re having fun. This Homemade Oobleck recipe is a great example of that fact. It’s a substance that’s fun to play with because it’s kind of solid and liquid all at the same time!
Now Time For The Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete, Kristi from Making It In The Mountains and I are all excited to see your latest DIY projects, recipes and crafts!
My favorite Blog Course, The Elite Blog Academy course will open up for registration for two days only on September 17 &18, 2015. This course has been a game changer for me, so I want to make sure all my blog friends know about it! It’s increased my traffic and income and so much more. You can check out my full review here or contact me with any questions.
Party Information and Rules:
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.