Hey friends! I can’t believe it’s August already. I am sooooo ready for school to start (but don’t tell my hubby that–he’s a teacher and NOT looking forward to going back to work!)
In Case You Missed It:
Summer is such a special time, isn’t it? I shared some free Summer Fun Printables at my friend’s blog to celebrate one of my favorite seasons of the year. There are four different styles to choose from, so one is sure to fit into your decor!
Now Time For The Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete, Kristi from Making It In The Mountains and I are all excited to see your latest DIY projects, recipes and crafts!
Featured Posts From Last Week:
This Ballerina Girl Bedroom Makeover from Bless’er House is so cute!
I have an addiction to chunky necklaces and this pretty Cluster Drop Necklace Tutorial caught my eye.
JelliBean Journals shared this No Bake White Chocolate Cherry Granola Bars that only take 5 minutes to make. Now that’s my kind of recipe!
Party Information and Rules:
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.