Hi friends! I hope you all have had a fabulous weekend. Are you ready for the party? I know I am!
Don’t miss a party, subscribe to my email list!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to head over to the other blogs to see some more lovely features!
What’s popular this week at Carrie This Home
This week I shared a free, quick, and easy Thankful Tree Activity. Seeing what my daughter is thankful for in her own handwriting made this so special! This is a great way to focus your family on being thankful during the holiday season and kids of all ages and abilities can participate.
As the weather gets colder outside, moms everywhere are asking the same question: How To Keep A Baby or Toddler Warm at Night? I was asking that myself a year ago and found a couple tricks that really work!
Awesome Features From Last Week:
Her Organized Chaos shared a beautiful looking recipe for Sweet Pumpkin Butter. This looks like the perfect companion with a cup of coffee!
Tabler Party of Two shared a couple awesome ideas on how to Add More Thankful to Thanksgiving. Each person writes on a tablecloth something they are thankful for. How fun it would be to do one of these each year and look back at the things everyone wrote!
Sparkles of Sunshine thought of a great way to use some leftover beadboard to create a one-of-a-kind artwork.
Now it’s your turn!
Now it’s your turn! Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on several blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.