Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is a great place to check out every Sunday night to get great ideas for crafts, activities, home projects and ways to save money. You can come just to check out the links at the bottom of the post or you can share some of your own.
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing, happenings around the house, homemaking are welcome to link up.
- Your link will appear on all four blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link up directly to the specific post.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about!
Featured post from last week:
My featured post from last weeks blog hop comes from Mandy at House of Rose. She linked up a fabulous DIY wall art project. Every post I see on easy wall art really catches my attention. I have a lot of plain walls that need some spunk! This is a great project to do on the cheap!
Now it’s your turn!