I hope you are having a great and restful weekend! I was beyond thrilled I got to wear boots and a scarf to church today. The beautiful crisp fall weather has finally hit us.
What have you been up to?
This Week At Carrie This Home:
After years of pinning ideas, one of my Pinterest board inspirations came to life! We turned our small 3×6 foot hallway into a mudroom. The board and batten treatment is not only beauitiful but functional. It gives the perfect place to store backpacks, keys and coats.
If you like the board and batten wall treatment, follow along & subscribe because I’ll be sharing the secrets on how to build one yourself. You won’t believe how easy it is!
Now Time For The Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop!
Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Amy from A Blossoming Life, Katie from The Casual Craftlete, Kristi from Making It In The Mountains and I are all excited to see your latest DIY projects, recipes and crafts!
Party Information and Rules:
- This blog hop goes live every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on 4 blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.