Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is THE place to link up and share recipes, craft, DIY project posts and more!
This Week At Carrie This Home:
When baking cookies, do you get tempted to eat the raw dough? That happens to me every time! I created an egg-free edible sugar cookie dough recipe to solve that problem. Feel free to check it out after you link up!
Some Of My Favorite Links From Last Week:
I loved the His and Her pillow cases from Sew Sweet Vintage. This would be the perfect Valentine’s Day craft!
You won’t believe what this buffet used to look like. DIY Passion did a great job on this Midcentury Modern Dining Buffet Makeover!
Scrapality shared her wonderful idea to use pallet wood and turn it into wainscoting! Talk about getting an updated look on the cheap!
Time for the party!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
- Your link will appear on several blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
P.S. - If you're a blogger, you HAVE to check out this course! I took it myself and highly recommend it.