Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! I’m so glad to have you with us!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to head over to the other blogs to see some more lovely features!
If you’d like a reminder when the party starts, subscribe to my email list!
Some Of My Favorites From Last Week’s Party:
These Honey & Spiced Glazed Pecans from Penney Lane Kitchen look incredible!
What’s a girl to do if she has too many shoes? Build a Crown Molding Shoe Rack of course! I loved this idea (and the pink paint color choice) from Genia Be Me.
Now it’s your turn!
Now it’s your turn! Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on several blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.