This dreamy Orange Cream Fudge For Under 5 Dollars proves you can make a delectable dessert without breaking the bank!
You can’t go wrong with the taste combination of orange and cream, right? Orange and Cream has to be one of my top flavor combinations. When I bite into this fudge, it reminds me of those orange creamsicles my brother and I used to get from the ice cream truck when we were kids. Weren’t those awesome?
This amazingly easy fudge will satisfy any sweet tooth. The taste is beyond wonderful but the best part is you’ll be able to make this for under $5!
Tasty, easy, and inexpensive? Now that’s my kind of recipe!
- 1 12 oz package White Baking Morsels (preferrably from Aldi) OR 1 12 oz package white chocolate chips
- 1 16 oz package Pillsbury Orangesicle Frosting (*see notes)
- Line a 8x8 square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Melt white baking morsels gently in either a double boiler on the stove or the microwave. Be sure to melt it slowly since this tends to burn easily under high heat.
- Pour melted chocolate into a large bowl.
- Add frosting to the chocolate and stir both ingredients until well blended.
- Immediately pour fudge into parchment paper-lined dish.
- Let the fudge solidify in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Remove fudge from dish and place onto a large cutting board.
- Cut into one inch pieces and serve.
- Leftovers can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to a week.
- *According to the Pillsbury website, this product may only be available February through July.
This post linked to Inspire Me Please, Link Party Palooza, Saturday Sharefest, Whimsy Wednesday, Hit Me With Your Best Shot, Creative Spark, Work It Wednesday, Skip The Housework Saturday, Inspiration Monday, In And Out Of The Kitchen, Project Inspired, Tasty Tuesday, DIY Sunday Showcase, Share Your Creativity, and Weekend Wind Down.
This recipe was inspired by Holly at SpendWithPennies.com and her 2 Ingredient Strawberry Fudge.