It’s official. I have a Kindergartner in the house! Life is a little different now that I only have one kiddo for most of the day! Last week I shared a pretty cool story of how God made our last day of summer pretty special. Let’s just say I was really surprised by God!
Now on to the party!
If you want to make sure you don’t miss a party, subscribe to my email list & you won’t miss a thing!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to head over to the other blogs to see some more lovely features!
Lovely Features From Last Week’s Party
Upon hearing they’d be hosting a foreign exchange student, Steph from Living Surrendered decided to do a guest room makeover for under $100. What a great way to welcome someone to our country!
Born to Bake Forever shared these decadent looking Homemade Peppermint Patties. Hello chocolate!!
Logan Can linked up a beautifully honest post about the Facts of Life: After Baby. Life really does change after having a baby! Some changes are awesome and some are quite annoying. But in the end they’re all worth it!
Now it’s time to share what you’ve been up to!
Now it’s your turn! Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on several blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.