What an emotional week for me. Being a little sleep deprived lately, I’ve gotten upset at my kids this week a lot more than I’d like to admit. I also sent my firstborn to Kindergarten this week. I’m excited for her and also a little worried. Thankfully God has reminded me that I can let go of her and trust that He’s going to take care of her.
If I have time next week I may try to share some stories and photos of my daughter’s first day at school!
Now on to the party!
If you want to make sure you don’t miss a party, subscribe to my email list & you won’t miss a thing!
Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to head over to the other blogs to see some more lovely features!
This week at Carrie This Home:
When I met my husband about 15 years ago, he slowly started converting me into a germophobe. Now that I’m fully converted, I wrote some helpful tricks and tips about the top 5 dirtiest things in a hotel room and how to clean them in under 5 minutes. Some of my readers have added some great suggestions in the comments. Have I mentioned I LOVE my readers?
Lovely Feature Posts From Last Week’s Party
A Cup Full of Sass shared this recipe for Blueberry Zucchini Banana Muffins with Cream Cheese Frosting. Don’t these look incredible?!?
702 Park Project linked up some great tips on Haggling 101. As you know, this is a party for frugal tips so I was happy to see this post last week!
DIY Homegirl linked up this super delicious looking recipe for Sweet & Sour Grilled Strawberry Pizza. Pizza + Sweet + Sour is a winning combination in my book!
DIY Closet Envy Transformation from Blooming in Bedlam. I would love a walk in closet this beautiful!
Now it’s time to share what you’ve been up to!
Now it’s your turn! Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.