Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to check out the other lovely features!
This party starts each Sunday at 8PM Central time You can subscribe to my email list to ensure you won’t miss a thing!
In case you missed it, here’s what I’ve been up to at Carrie This Home
My daughter just turned 5. I can’t believe how fast time flies by! I shared all the details of her Frozen themed party at the park. It was a lot of fun to organize but even more fun to see how much fun she had!
Lovely Feature Posts From Last Week’s Party
Belle of the Kitchen shared this recipe for Mini Fruit Pizzas. These are almost too beautiful to eat!
The Charming Farmer linked up a great tutorial for this DIY Industrial Raised Dog Feeder.
Brownies or cookies? With this Brownie Cookies recipe from Some Of This And That, you won’t have to make a choice!
I really enjoyed seeing this fireplace makeover from Paper & Fox. She linked up a full tutorial on How To Paint a Stone Fireplace and I loved the results!
Now time for the par-tay!
Now it’s your turn! Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.