Thanks for joining me and Jordan from Lily White. Designs, Amy From A Blossoming Life, Sara from Sneaky Spoons, and Katie from The Casual Craftlete. We each pick different features each week so be sure to check out the other lovely features!
This party starts each Sunday at 8PM Central time You can subscribe to my email list to ensure you won’t miss a thing!
In case you missed it….
Since Summer is in full swing, I shared some beautiful looking Refreshing Summer Drinks. Just looking at the pictures is making me thirsty!
Most of the drinks featured in this post came right from the Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hops from the last couple weeks.
We had a great party last week with so many inspiring ideas! Here’s some of my favorites:
Brepurposed linked up this awesome tutorial for her DIY Faux Distressed Wood Backdrop.
I loved this Summer House Tour from My Creative Days. I love taking virtual home tours!
This Peanut Butter Avocado Brownies recipe from Jellibean Journals rocked my world. I LOVE PB and chocolate and this recipe cuts out a TON of calories. I’m adding this to my must-try recipes list!
Now it’s your turn! Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button! Party Information and Rules:
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–by email, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week.
- Features will be pinned to Pinterest!
- Please visit and comment on at least two links.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.
P.S. - If you're a blogger, you HAVE to check out this course! I took it myself and highly recommend it.