Welcome to this week’s Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop! As always I’m so glad you’re here!
This past week was crazy. I was expecting a normal week. I should have known better.
We ended up with a quarter of an inch of ice ALL. OVER. THE. PLACE.
Ice all over means no school. So the hubby (he’s a teacher) and my daughter were home from school for practically the whole week! Needless to say we had fun but I didn’t get much blogging done!
I did manage to share this post about Valentine’s Day Activities for Pre-K Kids. Next week I’m helping my daughter’s class do some fun activites for Valentine’s day. That is if school is back in session…
Featured Posts From Last Week:
This Mediterranean Salmon from Simply Fresh Dinners looks so light and healthy!
I absolutely loved this Valentine Chalkboard Art from A Prudent Life. What a great way to celebrate marriage in the heart of your home!
Imagine making a full course meal all in the crock pot. Linda from Creative and Delicious figured out how to do it with her Layered Slow Cooker Meal! I’m so trying this soon!
I loved Love Pasta and a Toolbelt’s Living Room Reveal. I’m in love with her new floors. Aren’t they gorgeous?
Time For The Party!
Feel free to grab my blog hop button from my sidebar. If you were featured, celebrate and grab the “I was featured” button!
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Follow Carrie This Home in some way–Facebook, Pinterest, Google+,Twitter, or Bloglovin’.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.