What a week we had! The hubby and I went to a church retreat. It was a great chance to get away, spend time with Jesus, and reconnect with friends. Events like these are always challenging and fun for my faith. We were totally worn out by the time we got home!
Here’s my featured posts from last week:
Rain On A Tin Roof linked up this adorable Navy and White Chevron Tray. Did you know that there is a painter’s tape shaped in chevron? I was super excited to find that out in this post. Check out her project for all the details!
Child at Heart linked up an idea that I thought was GREAT: How To Host A Craft Party…and not spend a ton.
Obsessive and Creative linked up this Red Striped Table project. She found this table in a ditch and gave it new life. I think that deserves some applause!
If you were featured, celebrate and grab this button!
Now It’s Your Turn To Link up!
- Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.