Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is a great place to check out every Sunday night to get great ideas for crafts, activities, home projects and ways to save money. You can come just to check out the links at the bottom of the post or you can share some of your own.
Featured Posts From Last Week:
I loved this Scary Basement Washroom Makeover link up from the Learner Observer. Talk about a great transformation for under $200!
I also loved this cheery Improve Your Curb Appeal link up from Wonderfully Made Persuits. Painting the front door in a bold color makes such a difference!
I LOVED this post from Life On Lakeshore Drive on how to make a DIY Solar Light Post. Since the lights are solar powered, there’s no need to mess with electrical. Brilliant!
The party button and featured button is available in my sidebar.
Now It’s Your Turn To Link up!
- This blog hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time.
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link up directly to the specific post.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about.
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.