I am so excited to announce that Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop now has a new co-host! Now your posts will get exposure on FIVE blogs instead of just four! It’s a win-win for all of us! The party opens at 8:00pm CST Sunday Evenings!
Our new co-host is Katie from The Casual Craftlete! Katie loves to blog about running, recipes and super cute crafts so she fits in perfectly with Frugal Crafty Home!
Now for the party!
Frugal Crafty Home Blog Hop is a great place to check out every Sunday night to get great ideas for crafts, activities, home projects and ways to save money. You can come just to check out the links at the bottom of the post or you can share some of your own.
Featured Posts From Last Week:
I was super excited to see Craftivity Design’s link up about Rustoleum Deck Restore Review since the hubby an I are doing the same exact project to our deck this week! Lora gives a great step-by-step tutorial on how to restore a deck to composite decking quality for a lot less money.
I absolutely LOVED these DIY Save The Date tutorial From Tiny Sidekick. She took a professional version and shows us how to make our own for a fraction of the cost!
I also liked Creative Blossoming’s DIY Distressed Art tutorial. This is a great way to decorate & be frugal at the same time!
- This blog hop opens up every Sunday at 8 PM Central time!
- Your link will appear on all five blogs giving your posts more exposure!
- Posts on crafts, frugal finds, recipes, DIY projects, clothing & happenings around the house are welcome to link up.
- Link up directly to the specific post.
- Link back to this post. Posts that link back to Carrie This Home are more likely to get featured next week!
- Please visit and comment on the two links before yours in addition to any other links that you’re excited about!
- Linking up means you are giving permission to be featured and use your pictures in future featured posts. Proper credit & links will always be given.